Yesterday, in response to some of the madness that has been tricking out into the public domain lately, I posted the first half of my 50 policies that I would adopt were I to be placed in charge of this once great country. You can read this by clicking here.
However, before I post the remaining 25, I feel I must comment on something that hit the news yesterday and that is the subject of Gender Neutrality in adverts. The trouble is, I don’t know where to start because it is such absolute bloody madness that I had to check that yesterday wasn’t April 1st.
Quite why this country enables and allows these morons to dictate to us genuinely escapes me and if anything, it reinforces the idea that for the sake of the future of this country, we need someone to kick start a backlash against political correctness.
What really saddens me is that so powerful has this lobby become that no one in the public eye is prepared to stand up and call it out for the craziness that it is. Instead, they stay quiet and so the media fascists are able to railroad their agenda through without hinderance. And who suffers? Yes, we do.
It has to stop. It has to be stopped.
Here are the remaining 25 policies. Enjoy, and comment if you feel the need!
26. Make St. Georges Day a national holiday and adopt Jerusalem as the national anthem of England.
27. Have a genuinely English parliament in line with the other countries of the union.
28. Make it illegal for teachers to show political or religious bias in schools.
29. Properly fund the public and social services as priorities. They underpin this country.
30. Enforce the laws against illegal practices carried out on religious or cultural grounds.
31. Make repairing the roads an absolute priority.
32. Carry out an urgent investigation into where and how the money being raised by major charities is being spent.
33. Suspend all historic enquiries into the activities of our Armed Forces .
34. Ban the use of mobile phones in schools.
35. Anyone caught using a phone whilst driving should have it confiscated on the spot.
36. Anyone granted residency who commits a criminal offence requiring a custodial sentence within 5 years should instantly forfeit their British passport and face immediate deportation to their country of origin.
37. Anyone caught using a disabled badge illegally should have their car seized immediately.
38. Charge people for failing to attend NHS appointments.
39. Charge people for A&E services if their visits are drink or drug related.
40. Charge overseas lorry drivers for the use of our road network and put the money raised into the budget to fix the roads.
41. Any individual granted residency who shows an affiliation to any political or religious organisation dedicated to the overthrow of our nation and it’s democratic or Christian values should immediately forfeit their British passport and be deported to their country of origin. Their immediate family should also face the same sanctions.
42. If Sky TV move games at late notice, then they should be made to compensate the travelling supporters.
43. End the practice of having different rules for different countries in the union. Either we all have free prescriptions and tuition fee’s, or none do.
44. Air ambulances should not be reliant on charity and nor would they be. Same goes for the RNLI.
45. Anyone from overseas who serves or has served in HM Armed Forces would automatically have right to remain here for the rest of their natural lives.
46. Stop the practice of buy to invest by doubling the community charge bill for any properties left intentionally empty for more than three months. Properties left intentionally empty for more than 12 months would be seized for use by the local authorities for a negligible rent.
47. Make it a legal requirement for councils to house veterans as a priority.
48. Legalise the use of water cannon when necessary in the UK (and put dye in the water).
49. Make assaults on all public service workers a criminal offence.
50. Identify cases where political correctness is being used to pander to minorities and apply basic common sense to bring the country back from this liberalistic madness. For example, and as previously stated, the concept of ’gender neutrality’ is pure nonsense.
As some of you may be aware, I’ve been beavering away on the sequel to Billy’s Log for some time now and am currently publishing extracts online in ‘Billy’s Blog’.
Please click here to visit and if you enjoy it, feel free to spread the word!
Just in case you didn’t already know, all of my books and DVD’s are available from both Amazon and iTunes.
Further information at dougiebrimson.com
beer, lads, women, men, relationships, sex, love, romance, author, screenwriting, ebooks, self publishing, indie film, football